- This event has passed.
Webinar | Applying Innovation to Business Ideas
March 21 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Sign up here.
Once entrepreneurs understand what innovation is in a holistic sense, they can use what they have learnt to improve and enhance their business ideas. Innovation can mean a single major breakthrough – e.g. a totally new product or service. However, it can also be a series of small, incremental changes to a business model or idea: be more productive, have reduced costs, be more competitive, build greater brand value, establish new partnerships and relationships, increase turnover and improve profitability.
Practitioner Learning points:
- Useful exercises and steps, leveraging subject matter experts and other entrepreneurs, that will help a young entrepreneur generate better business ideas
- Tools and methods that a young entrepreneur can use to home in on their most promising idea
- Enabling a young entrepreneur to define their value proposition and to understand innovation options regarding their revenue models
- Helping a young entrepreneur understand if their business idea is viable and key strategic considerations that they need to be aware of
- Flexible approach to application. The content can be applied readily for group delivery, and it can also be used 1:1 with young entrepreneurs, including through mentoring.
Ease to use
Medium. The content uses clear to understand examples.
Facilitator: Dejan Markovic, Head of Innovation, Youth Business International